Do you find satisfaction in helping others?
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Craig Cares is in now hiring caring and compassionate individuals who enjoy helping seniors maintain a high quality of life at home!! If you are looking for a rewarding career then we would love for you to join the Craig Cares Crew!
Why our Caregivers Love working for us:
- $15.50/hr starting pay for hourly shifts
- Other shifts vary between $14.50 and $16.50
- Dental/Vision benefits after 90 days
- Medical is offered after you have worked 1,530 hours in the previous calendar year
- NO out of pocket start up costs!! We pay for your TB test, Live Scan, HCA Registry
- Flexible schedules, flexible start date
- Cases near your home
- 24/7 caring staff support
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Overtime pay and holiday pay
- Paid Sick Leave
- $100 attendance bonus after 90 days*
- $250 Referral Bonus
- IRA with 3% company match
- PPE provided
- HCA of the week recognition + HCA of the year recognition
- Paid training in topics such as Hospice, Alzheimers, Nutrition, etc.
6 months MINIMUM experience providing personal care. To include, but not limited to: Bathing, dressing, personal grooming, oral care, changing adult depends, toileting, transfers, cleaning, and cooking for seniors.
- Have your own reliable vehicle
- Have a valid driver’s license and proof of valid auto insurance
- Speak, write and communicate fluently in English
- Ability to pass a DOJ background check, a drug test, and a TB test
- Have a clean DMV driving record (2 points or less)
- Are patient, compassionate, and truly want to help seniors thrive at home.
- Dementia/Alzheimers experience is excellent!
Duties may include
- Incontinence care including changing depends and/or toileting
- Medication reminders
- Bed bound care
- Hospice care
- Dementia care
- Cooking/meal prep
- Light house cleaning
- Assistance with range of motion exercises
- Other duties as needed