The application form is a fillable PDF format and requires the free Adobe Reader to complete. Click the "Submit Form" button at top of the form to attach and send your completed form via email.
CNAs, HHAs, and experienced caregivers.
Hourly and live-In, all shifts, all days.
- WHEN to work
- WHERE to work
- HOW MUCH to work
- HOW OFTEN to work
- WHICH ASSIGNMENTS to work
By working for Craig Cares, you can make a difference in the lives of people who need help in order to live independently at home. Being a caregiver is important and satisfying work.
Our caregivers provide non-medical personal care such as assistance with bathing, cooking, shopping and errands, as well as essential human interaction and companionship.
- Must be compassionate and sensitive to seniors.
- Must be patient and supportive and committed to providing excellent care to seniors.
- Planning and preparation of nutritious meals.
- Demonstrate flexibility by adjusting readily to changing priorities.
- Highly productive with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Must submit fingerprints and be able to pass a Department of Justice criminal background check.
- Must be able to provide at lease three solid verifiable references.
- Must have your own reliable car with proper auto insurance. Have a good driving record with no recent at-fault accidents or moving violations.
- Must be able to clearly speak, write, and understand English.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical insurance and IRA matching.
About the Company
We provide safe, well-managed, non-medical in-home care and assistance for seniors or anyone who needs this type of support. We provide care for people who need assistance with the activities of daily living to remain where they want to be -- in their home.
At Craig Cares, you are not just an employee, but an important person who we know well. Your needs are important to us. The foundation of our success is outstanding caregivers. We work very hard to hire only the best caregivers available. When a caregiver has proven to be dependable, flexible and kind, we do everything we can to meet their needs and keep them on our team.
I chose the name Craig Cares, because I truly care about people -both clients and employees. It is a constant reminder of our mission.
Craig Falk, Owner and founder of Craig Cares
*Craig Cares is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent is upon successful completion of background investigation. We are a smoke-free and drug-free work environment.
“Thank you for the help when I needed it. Judy was the very best! I'll call if I need you again.”
Safe & Sound At Home
Do you need help cutting through the confusion about obtaining care for your loved one? Safe and Sound At Home, A Guide To Finding The Best Caregiver was created to be a concise, quick guide to help get you started in searching for the best caregiver for your loved one.
From Our Blog
Facts for Fun
All the dirt from the foundation to build the World Trade Center in NYC was dumped into the Hudson River to form the community now known as Battery City Park.